A Mom's letters of love to her baby daughter.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Girly Girl

My Dear Daughter,
I'm not a very girly-girl myself (barely wear any make-up, never wear heels, etc) so I'm not quite sure how you picked this up, but let the facts speak for themselves...


  • While at the store tonight, you ran to the diamond jewelry counter and squealed in delight, your hands and face pressed eagerly on the glass in front of the shiny baubles.

  • Last night, you got my make-up brush out and proceed to dust your cheeks like you were putting on blush. (You've maybe seen me do that once before?)

  • Last Sunday, while waiting for Daddy to try on suits, you ran to the shoe department, pulled out a high-heel, shiny pink shoe and insisted on trying it on and trying to walk in it.

Needless to say, this amuses me quite a bit! :-)
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment