A Mom's letters of love to her baby daughter.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Baby's First No!

Dear Little Princess,
Last Sunday (6 days ago), you were in jumparoo happily bouncing and banging the toys. I came over and asked if you would like a snack. You looked at me and retorted, "No!"  Your dad and I both jumped, shocked, because that's not something you had ever said before. Then we laughed, and I picked you up and carried you over to dad, at which point you started fussing and reaching for me like you really were hungry. So I don't think you knew what you said when you said no. You're probably just imitating some kid from daycare. Still, it was really funny!
In the past day or so, you've started babbling dada. Again..it's really cute, but I don't think you know what you are saying yet!
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment