A Mom's letters of love to her baby daughter.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Old MacDonald

ducks we saw on a farm during baby first visit to the farm
Dearest Baby Daughter,
Almost every day I sing to you "Old MacDonald Had a Farm."  I grab your little arms and shake them to the left and then to the right to the beat of "a moo moo here and a moo there..." going through the cow, sheep, horse, duck, dog, cat, and mouse.  (What sound does a mouse make? Squeek!)
This past weekend, we had a sunny Sunday and nothing to do, so your father and I decided to take you a farm!  There were dwarf horse, cows, goats, chickens, rabbits, and ducks. I couldn't wait to show you the animals from the song! But you slept in my arms during the entire tour. Ah well, there will be more trips to Old MacDonald's.

No comments:

Post a Comment